Exclusion from competition EPSO/AD/197/10
Case 2163/2011/ER - Opened on Wednesday | 30 November 2011 - Decision on Monday | 11 November 2013 - Institution concerned European Personnel Selection Office (No maladministration found , No further inquiries justified )
1) By conducting the present procedure in a way that resulted in confusing the complainant's written test with that of another candidate, EPSO failed to conduct Open Competition EPSO/AD/197/10 with due diligence.
2) By refusing to provide information on the procedure to secure anonymity in the computer-based test, EPSO failed to conduct Open Competition EPSO/AD/197/10 in a transparent manner.
3) By failing to provide an immediate response to the complainant's allegations or to suspend the competition, and considering the seriousness of the issue raised by the complainant, EPSO failed to conduct Open Competition EPSO/AD/197/10 with due diligence.
1) Open Competition EPSO/AD/197/10 should be suspended until the alleged case of maladministration has been settled.
2) When organising future competitions, EPSO should adopt rules and procedures to avoid instances of maladministration such as those referred to in the present case.