On 27 June, the ceremony for the 2019 European Ombudsman "Award for Good Administration" will take place in Brussels. We received 54 excellent nominations from a range of EU Institutions, Bodies and Agencies and the Ombudsman will announce an overall winner and winners in five categories:
- Excellence through collaboration
- Excellence in citizen-focused services delivery
- Excellence in open administration
- Excellence in innovation/transformation
- Excellence in communications
Health Commissioner Andriukaitis will be the keynote speaker as the last award winner was Directorate General for Health and Food Safety for their work on rare diseases.
You can follow the event live via our homepage at 10:00 a.m CET and on Twitter (#EOaward)