Certification procedure of an aircraft
Kanteluasia 434/2012/VL - Tutkittavaksi otetut kantelut, pvm Maanantaina | 07 toukokuuta 2012 - Päätökset, pvm Keskiviikkona | 10 heinäkuuta 2013 - Toimielin, jota kantelu koskee Euroopan unionin lentoturvallisuusvirasto (Ei hallinnollista epäkohtaa , Kriittinen huomautus )
1) EASA worked inefficiently and failed to certify the aircraft concerned within a reasonable time.
2) EASA failed to communicate correctly with the complainant's parent company, in particular by not having replied to its e-mail of 27 October 2011 and not having provided it with a timetable for certifying the aircraft concerned.
3) EASA ignored the positive practical experience in relation to the hydraulic system which is used in the aircraft concerned.
1) EASA should work efficiently on the certification of the aircraft concerned.
2) EASA should recognise the positive practical experience in relation to the hydraulic system which is used in the aircraft concerned.