Decision appointing the Advisory Selection Committee for the selection procedure OMB/3/2020 Director - AD 14 or 15
Job offer document - Date Tuesday | 12 May 2020
Having regard to:
- the notice of vacancy OMB/3/2020 published on 4 May 2020;
- the Decision of the Ombudsman of 12 May 2020 appointing the members of the Advisory Selection Committee for the above-mentioned selection procedure and the subsequent decision of one of its members to withdraw;
- the decision of the European Ombudsman of 26 May 2014, on the publication of names of Advisory Selection Committee members in staff selection procedures;
- the Advisory Selection Committee should assist the Appointing Authority with the assessment of the applications;
- the Advisory Selection Committee members are appointed by the Ombudsman;
The Advisory Selection Committee shall be composed of:
- Ms Cesira D’Aniello, Secretary General at the European Ombudsman (Chair);
- Ms Catherine De Bruecker, Federal Ombudsman of Belgium; and
- Mr Christopher Docksey, Hon. Director General, European Data Protection Supervisor.
Ms Zinovia Assimakopoulou, Head of the Human Resources Sector, will serve as the secretariat of the Advisory Selection Committee.
This decision annuls and replaces the decision of the Ombudsman of 12 May 2020.