You have a complaint against an EU institution or body?

Available languages:
  • ENEnglish

Payment of family allowances to the former spouse of an EU official following a court order


Between January 2009 and April 2011, the Commission negligently failed to pay directly to the complainant a half share of the family allowances (household allowance, dependent child allowance and education allowance).


The Commission should pay directly to the complainant the complainant's half share of the allowances for the relevant period.