Certification procedure of an aircraft
Případ 434/2012/VL - Otevřeno dne Pondělí | 07 května 2012 - Rozhodnutí ze dne Středa | 10 července 2013 - Dotčený orgán Agentura Evropské unie pro bezpečnost letectví (Nebyl zjištěn nesprávný úřední postup , Kritická poznámka )
1) EASA worked inefficiently and failed to certify the aircraft concerned within a reasonable time.
2) EASA failed to communicate correctly with the complainant's parent company, in particular by not having replied to its e-mail of 27 October 2011 and not having provided it with a timetable for certifying the aircraft concerned.
3) EASA ignored the positive practical experience in relation to the hydraulic system which is used in the aircraft concerned.
1) EASA should work efficiently on the certification of the aircraft concerned.
2) EASA should recognise the positive practical experience in relation to the hydraulic system which is used in the aircraft concerned.